Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cronulla 2

Another sunrise shot I took at the beach in Cronulla. Originally I wasn't considering choosing this one, but after I fixed it up a bit it actually came out rather nice, so now I'm a little conflicted over which one I like better. So please! Let me know which one you like! This one or the other!

2 comments:

  1. Josie, I'm in favour of your first one posted over this one for the following reasons;
    The first one was balanced perfectly by the horizon, the rock pool and the colours. There is no 'dead' space to take away from the overall beauty of the scene.
    With this image, I feel that the weight and impact of the rocks and the sand don't do enough to balance and counteract the fairly central horizon line. I feel the sand in the foreground takes away some of the impact of the scene whereas the other photo has beautiful colours and textures on the beach which really adds to the overall scene.
    All up I reckon the first image is top notch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your feedback Guy, It was really helpful and I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete